Friday, April 22, 2011

I laughed so hard I FLIPPED!

Here's your OMG video of the day strait from the Stinger!

Song: Can't Tell Me Nothing by Kanye West
Video: Zach Galifianakis and Will Oldham

Zach Galifianakis has been in movies like 'The Hangover' and recently 'Due Date' with Robert Downy Jr. If you can't fully pronounce his last name, well niether could I at first. It took a few tries before I got it just right. But for those who are having a hard time, I'll separate it out for you: (GAL-I-FI-NA-KISS). Most celebrities choose to change their names due to their pronunciation or because they just don't "sound celebrity enough." But not good ole Zack. He's great just the way he is! Watch this hilarious video of Zack lip synching to Kanye West's "Can't tell me nothing." Featuring friend Will Oldham. You will laugh to tears! Can we say dancing swedish girls & rap beats with tractors and wheat fields? Oh yes baby I said it!


BUZZ! You've been STUNG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sting us with your comment.