Monday, April 18, 2011

Sherbert Happiness!

I'm eating a bowl of creamy sherbert ice cream and I'm happy to have it. It tasted very yummy and is giving me good feelings inside. I'm glad my husband decided to share because I really wanted some. But if had decided not to share it I would still be happy because I know how much he loves sherbet. Although he kinda should always share his ice cream LOL. It would be sorta selfish not to. lol He tends to "claim" this paticular flavor all for himself. But alas I decided to try it for myself tonight because well, I just felt like sherbet for a change and I like it. It's kinda like life in a way, being happy for someone else. You can claim you own the world, but you don't.

Just like this yummy bowl of sherbert ice cream. My husband didn't invent the flavor, but it is his favorite above all. I'm kinda the same way about lemon cake. Whenever I eat it I feel like in some small greedy way...how dare anyone else ask me for a piece of my cake lol. I know it's rediculous and I should just be happy that someone else wants to try a piece of my delicious lemon cake because hey if it can make me happy, I'm sure it will make them happy. So fuck it, "Let em eat cake!" It's a HAPPY yummy delicious desert sharing world we live in!

1 comment:

  1. I am that way with Little Debbie Fancy cakes lol

    ReplyDelete

Sting us with your comment.