Friday, May 6, 2011

"Judas is EVIL!!!"

lol I love it; it so makes my day to watch people religiously freak out and have a mental attack over what other people do or listen to and watch. lmfao there's other important things to be crying about, seriously! How do I always find the classic videos? lmfao yes I'm good like that. And here ya goooooooo.......


Stupidest video quotes:

"I really hope the Pastor touches you."
(The way she says it is just way too creepy!)

"I really hope you guys do away with lady gaga. Lady gay gay cause she's a homosexual who is not getting into heaven. I'm gonna pray for all of you even though I, I don't...I think you're beyond hope."
(Yea and you know God personally? Or have we forgotten man wrote the Bible and over half of it isn't even out there for public viewing due to "speculations" that it accepts most ancient beliefs thought to once have been far outlawed. Did you know the ancient Roman's as with many other cultures openly supported gay sex? Yea, it wasn't even a question, and that was AFTER jesus!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sting us with your comment.